just 1 of pet peeves

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 SIPPIFIRE

SIPPIFIRE

The Damn Boss

• Administrators
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:The real distinction is between those who adapt their purposes to reality and those who seek to mold reality in the light of their purposes.
    Henry Kissinger

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:05 AM

I have many ...lol but  one that really burns me is ... People who  say I am a Christian , I love god , I go to church , I teach yadayada..... Then on the flip side they are talking smack , about sexual relations, getting DRUNK, partying and getting smashed etc..... YEAHHHHHHHH OKKKKKK  these are people I want teaching young innocent children!!!!! NOT!! people like this should be withdrawn from fellowship!!!

#2 blue eyes

blue eyes

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE(MonroeSippi @ Aug 29 2007, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have many ...lol but  one that really burns me is ... People who  say I am a Christian , I love god , I go to church , I teach yadayada..... Then on the flip side they are talking smack , about sexual relations, getting DRUNK, partying and getting smashed etc..... YEAHHHHHHHH OKKKKKK  these are people I want teaching young innocent children!!!!! NOT!! people like this should be withdrawn from fellowship!!!

I sure would not want anyone that Professes to be a Christian to be teaching my grandchildren and then go out and party. If you are a true Christian then you do not do things like that!! The BIBLE tells you that you go straight to hell if you deceive one of his children!!!!!!

#3 Charity

Charity

Sweet One :)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:22 AM

QUOTE(MonroeSippi @ Aug 29 2007, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then on the flip side they are talking smack , about sexual relations,

HAHAHA Sippi said talking smack...Just thought that was funny... and HE DID NOT have sexual relations with that girl! ... But I agree, there should be standards on teaching kids.  Also, I see nothing wrong with going out and having fun.  But being a Christian, you should set a good example for the lost people.  

#4 SIPPIFIRE

SIPPIFIRE

The Damn Boss

• Administrators
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:The real distinction is between those who adapt their purposes to reality and those who seek to mold reality in the light of their purposes.
    Henry Kissinger

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:28 AM

Who didn't have sexual relations??????? and ok  will change smack to what I REALLY meant Bull C--T

lololololololol ,

I just tell it like it is

#5 Laura

Laura

• Sarcasm Queen
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Sarcasm Queen, at your service. Here to help you with all your sarcasm needs. Please form a line and wait until it's your turn. I am just DYING to chat with you. Really.You should also know that I'm mean. And for no apparent reason. Consider yourself warned.

Posted 29 August 2007 - 12:35 PM

That's why I don't go to church, I go to the bar.  biggrin.gif

#6 SIPPIFIRE

SIPPIFIRE

The Damn Boss

• Administrators
  • 56 posts
    Henry Kissinger

Posted 29 August 2007 - 01:49 PM

Thumbs  up ..lol another who tells it like it is! good.gif

#7 CB

CB

The CB

• Administrators
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 11:24 AM

thou shall not party? where is that?

#8 SIPPIFIRE

SIPPIFIRE

The Damn Boss

• Administrators
  • 56 posts
    Henry Kissinger

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:02 PM

What I wrote is NOT judging it's simple , either its ok for them to be teachers of kids or not. WHAT does the Bible say about it? Do you think its judgeing to form a opinion of someone based on what someone else tells you about that person???

#9 SIPPIFIRE

SIPPIFIRE

The Damn Boss

• Administrators
  • 56 posts
    Henry Kissinger

Posted 30 August 2007 - 04:04 PM

LOL  BAD BAD CB U MUST NOT PARTY SO U ALKIE!!!!! LAFFING, SNICKERING ..................

#10 CB

CB

The CB

• Administrators
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:28 PM

i know i'm boring

#11 Charity

Charity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 07:34 PM

I don't think you are boring smile.gif

#12 SIPPIFIRE

SIPPIFIRE

The Damn Boss

• Administrators
  • 56 posts
    Henry Kissinger

Posted 31 August 2007 - 03:34 AM

Well if being a honest up front Daddy, Son , and person is boring sure wish there were more boring people in the world!bet your lil minnie'me's don't find you boring ..lol..... hey the pet peeve section turned into a discussion  group  may want to change name ..lol

#13 Laura

Laura

• Sarcasm Queen
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:Sarcasm Queen, at your service. Here to help you with all your sarcasm needs. Please form a line and wait until it's your turn. I am just DYING to chat with you. Really.You should also know that I'm mean. And for no apparent reason. Consider yourself warned.

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:06 PM

CB is boring but not on purpose.....Charity's opinion of that is biased.....I'm headed to the bar and Sippi's headed to church so....all is right with the world!

Ok, I just didn't want to see the convo end is all...... biggrin.gif

#14 SIPPIFIRE

SIPPIFIRE

The Damn Boss

• Administrators
  • 56 posts
    Henry Kissinger

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:21 PM

Sippi misseed church...lol I fell off the wagon was Cb's and Chicky's fault!  Lol BUTTTTTTTTTT however I do have a new pet peeve .... people who are wormy.... and somehow manage to get by without taking meds for the PROBLEM!

#15 Charity

Charity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 08:52 AM

LOL....How is it Cb's and My fault that you missed Church?  I never discourage anyone from going to Church.

About the wormy thing...there's an email going around about a preacher preaching a sermon using worms as a demonstration (I'm sure ya'll have seen it at some point), anyway, a little old lady deducts from the sermon that if you drink alcohol, smoke, and have relations you won't get worms.  lol

#16 CB

CB

The CB

• Administrators
  • 215 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 08:33 AM

is it a piss worm?

#17 SIPPIFIRE

SIPPIFIRE

The Damn Boss

• Administrators
  • 56 posts
    Henry Kissinger

Posted 19 September 2007 - 02:47 PM

LOL I KNOW SEVERAL X LARGE PISS WORMS............ BUT THEY SORTA KINDA NICE ONES

#18 Charity

Charity

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:29 AM

MY PET PEEVE IS PEOPLE WHO ARE BLIND.  I DON'T MEAN BLIND AS IN CAN'T PHYSICALLY SEE, BUT PEOPLE WHO ARE BLIND AND CAN'T OR WON'T SEE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING TO THEM.  THIS REALLY AGGREVATES ME, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND THEY ACT LIKE THEY ARE LISTENING WHEN YOU GIVE THEM ADVICE, BUT STILL LET THE MESS CONTINUE TO GO ON.  IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING AND ASK FOR MY ADVICE, WHEN I GIVE IT, I DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE HEARING ABOUT THE PROBLEM IF YOU ARE NOT DOING SOMETHING TO GET RID OF THE PROBLEM.  

AND THE ONES THAT KNOW IT'S A PROBLEM YET THEY DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT AND THEY LET IT GROW AND GROW...UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.  GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY JOB BUT I NEED NEW CO-WORKERS

#19 SIPPIFIRE

SIPPIFIRE

The Damn Boss

• Administrators
  • 56 posts
    Henry Kissinger

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE(Charity @ Nov 2 2007, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MY PET PEEVE IS PEOPLE WHO ARE BLIND. I DON'T MEAN BLIND AS IN CAN'T PHYSICALLY SEE, BUT PEOPLE WHO ARE BLIND AND CAN'T OR WON'T SEE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE DOING TO THEM. THIS REALLY AGREVATES ME, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY TALK TO YOU ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND THEY ACT LIKE THEY ARE LISTENING WHEN YOU GIVE THEM ADVICE, BUT STILL LET THE MESS CONTINUE TO GO ON. IF YOU WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT SOMETHING AND ASK FOR MY ADVICE, WHEN I GIVE IT, I DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE HEARING ABOUT THE PROBLEM IF YOU ARE NOT DOING SOMETHING TO GET RID OF THE PROBLEM.

AND THE ONES THAT KNOW IT'S A PROBLEM YET THEY DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT AND THEY LET IT GROW AND GROW...UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY JOB BUT I NEED NEW CO-WORKERS

#20 SIPPIFIRE

SIPPIFIRE

The Damn Boss

• Administrators
  • 56 posts
    Henry Kissinger

Posted 02 November 2007 - 04:36 PM

I have a kinda same pet peeve  like that, It really po's me, when people whine, cry, lie, and even worse THINK  they are being sneaky, about their underhanded ways. HELLOOOOOOOOOO why not just come out and say it, I would not agree with  IT i am sure BUT i could at least respect IT for being honest!!!!. and for the record KARMA IS REAL......... and huny it WILL EVENTUALLY BITE UR ARSE WHEN U LEAST expect! I don't hate  u i hate ur coniveing sneaky way of trying to control ppl, and  given the chance I  will take ur arse down a few!

BANK ON IT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users